Working SMARTER in Blind Fastening Applications to Improve your Profitability
At STANLEY® Engineered Fastening we understand that reducing reworks caused by defects, obtaining real time process data, and tacking vibration and irregular hole sizes are some of the main challenges you face daily in your industrial applications.
We are here to make your job SMARTER. We are introducing the Stanley PB2500 Smart®, our latest cordless blind rivet technology that features easy to use process monitoring to reduce defects and maximize productivity in your assembly processes.
The Stanley PB2500 Smart features:
- Cordless technology that improves accessibility and mobility.
- Integrated touchscreen that provides class-leading onboard process monitoring capabilities with immediate feedback of installation effectiveness (real time OK/ Not OK notification for each rivet installation).
- Easy to use, lightweight and portable solution that ensures maximum runtime and charging time thanks to the use of DEWALT® lithium ion batteries.
- Permanent and vibration-resistant assembly and improved hole-fill and reliable joint performance when used in conjunction with Stanley Engineering Fastening break stem rivets.
- Domestic appliances – reliable sheet metal fastening installing up to 1,100 Steel 4.8mm (3/16”) Open End fasteners with a single charge.
- HVAC — join reliability for HVAC production thanks to the straightforward process monitoring tools.